Inspection and maintenance of hydraulic steering tank
The oil tank is set on the right side of the body under the cover of the machine cover, and if there is no oil mark on the oil ruler, if there is no oil mark, it is necessary to check and find out the cause of the oil leakage, and then remove the oil tank to supplement the middle cutting line of the oil stick. Install back in situ, when the inspection system checks the hydraulic steering cylinder, tubing and joint are not leaking oil, otherwise, it is easy to turn not, internal filter inside the tubing is regularly cleaned or replaced.
When checking the oil surface, check at the same time whether the air vent valve at the center of the top of the oil box cover is flexible and if there is oil pollution affecting the rise and fall should be cleaned.
Maintenance of the battery
1. The non-maintenance battery does not need special maintenance at ordinary times, observe the liquid proportion and observation hole display green, indicating sufficient power, gray, insufficient power, and black indicates the basic stain.
2. The battery shall be recharged when the hole is gray, and the battery shall be replaced when the black display occurs.
3. The battery is stored in a clean, dry, and ventilated place, and the temperature is between 0 and 40 the battery terminal and the power cord connector shall be firmly connected to prevent the melting terminal when starting. Vaseline should be applied to the wiring to prevent terminal oxidation corrosion.
4. Keep the external terminals of the battery clean.
5. Check regularly whether the output voltage of the engine meets the standard voltage (14, 2 + 0, 2) volt.
Caterpillar engine has high tractor engine parts. In LandKingParts we sell Caterpillar engine parts and CAT truck engine parts accessories for commercial vehicles, construction machinery, forklifts, farm machinery, compressors, generator sets, and ships. Caterpillar engine has superb quality if there is a need, welcome to consult to buy.
6. When charging, ensure that the indoor air is smooth, away from the open fire, and do not splash the electrolyte on the human body or clothing, so as not to cause the danger of accidental injury.
7. When the electrolyte of an ordinary battery is insufficient, it shall be timely added.
8. The solution temperature shall not be higher than 45 degrees in the charging process. The charging current shall be halved or stopped to be charged to achieve the purpose of cooling, but the charging time shall be extended.
9. At the end of the charge, the power supply shall be disconnected before the power supply is disconnected from the pole column to prevent the fire from causing fire or explosion.
Maintenance of engine cooling system
Engine cooling fluid can be boiled in tap water, or anti-freeze liquid, before starting to check whether the heat in the radiator is full, and whether there is no leakage.
Regularly remove scale in the cooling system to ensure heat transfer surface and heat dissipation.
Often check the radiator core body site to have weeds, dust, oil, and another blockage.
Tractor technical maintenance
The tractor can enter normal use after trial operation. In the process of use, in order to extend the wear and tear stage of parts as far as possible, eliminate the factors that lead to the deterioration of the tractor’s technical status, and prevent the occurrence of faults and accidents, must be strictly in accordance with the provisions of tractor instructions for technical maintenance.
The technical maintenance content of the tractor is mainly to regularly clean, clean, check, adjust, tighten and lubricate all the systems and components, and if necessary, replace the parts that have worn, damaged, or deformed.
Technical maintenance is divided into each shift maintenance and regular maintenance. Regular maintenance is divided into 1, 2, 3, and 4. Each shift maintenance after the work of each class, the maintenance content is less. No. 1 maintenance is carried out at a certain time on the basis of each shift maintenance, and some maintenance content is added. 2 maintenance is on the basis of no. 1 maintenance, at a certain time, and add some maintenance content. 3, 4 maintenance, and so on. The specific content of each technical maintenance is specified in the manual of various types of tractors. The cycle of regular maintenance can be calculated by the number of working hours of tractors, workload, or the consumption of main fuel (diesel), depending on the specific situation, generally according to the number of working hours calculated.